VEGE-MAX is a liquid, organic soil improvement additive (following the NFU44-051 standard) containing humic and fulvic acids and is specifically designed for use in hydroseeding operations.
VEGE-MAX is initially obtained from American Leonardite, characterized by its homogeneity an uniformity.
The process of extracting humic acids along with the quality of raw materials, guarantee both the absence of chlorine and sodium in the final product as well as the stability of the humic/fulvic acid ratio.
VEGE-MAX has been designed to act on 3 levels:
PHYSICAL ACTION ON THE SOIL STRUCTURE:
– Improves water retention capacity
– Improves the bio-availability of nutritional elements within the root zone
– Improves soil aeration
– Lowers the risk of ‘clogging’ with loamy soils
– Lowers the risk of ‘cracking’ with clayey soils
CHEMICAL ACTION OF VEGE-MAX ON SOIL ADHESION PROPERTIES:
– Increases soil buffering power (pH regulation) and maintains a stable soil reaction
– Supplies organic and mineral substances (N, P, S, CO2) needed by the plants
– Increases the CEC (Cation Exchange Capacity)
– Reduces negative impacts of toxic substances by forming compounds
BIOLOGICAL STIMULATING ACTION ON PLANTS AND MICRO-ORGANISMS:
– Acts on salinity (absorbs salts on the humic acids)
– Acts on drought (hydrophilic properties)
– Acts on low light conditions
– Enhances and improves biomass production, especially root zone related
– Stimulates the development of both root-mass and root-hairs
20 liter jug.